Music



I'm about to talk on music i know it's a basic subject but i saw all the themes and all of them are misery, distress... but music it's one of the rare things that we need nowdays so it's like giving us good vibes, vibration, atmosphere, sensation, energy... and all what we need are those things.

But MUSIC what it is in the real meaning!!! most of people are taking it just a bunch of songs or voices tasty ones of course and they're like i dont like this it is annoying... and OMG this one is to much i can't stop listening to it... come on where's the feelings? where's the meanings? wish i can hack those kinds of people

Anyway, when it comes to me i can say ''cock-and-bull story'' but no let me say a fairy-tale; i can enjoy all the tastes it's about the mood for me and I am a violinist for 8years now and it means am a musician and m always finding my self in it.

We need our souls the only place that we can find peace nd what inside us is in music but taking it with right ways it would be so good

And that's it that's all what i have!








No comments:

Post a Comment